August 06, 2014
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Improvement of Technology for Keeping and Utilization of Statistical Register based on Centralized Information Resources
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ST2/1/B.4.9
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Improvement of Technology for Keeping and Utilization of Statistical Register based on Centralized Information Resources.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of equipment and software for Keeping and Utilization of Statistical register based on centralized information resources including development and implementation of an automated system for maintaining the general population of statistical observation units. The Supplier shall implement the developed software at the project sites, including those at the district level of the territorial statistical bodies (TSB). The Supplier shall carry out the following works: to survey the objects subject to computerization; to develop the project schedule; to design the System; to develop the System; to carry out preliminary testing, pilot operation and acceptance tests; to provide training; to provide technical support for the System. The estimated contract duration is 10 months.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 15 million for the last 3 years (2011 – 2013).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 8 million for the last 3 years (2011 – 2013).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that within the last three (3) years (2011-2013) the Bidder (as the prime supplier or a partner in charge of the joint venture) has successfully completed at least two (2) contracts not less than the equivalent of two (2) million US dollars each, for the development and/or the modernization of a three level geographically distributed information system for data collection and processing. Such contract shall provide for centralized processing of data from at least 50 geographically distributed processing centers located at the regional level, and the consolidation of the regional level data from at least 10 sources (automation objects) at the municipal level. If the Bidder is a Joint Venture the Partner in charge shall comply with this requirement.
(2) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that within the last three (3) years (2011-2013) the Bidder (as a prime supplier or a partner in charge of the joint venture) has successfully completed at least one (1) contract in the amount equivalent not less than one (1) million US dollars for the development, supply, installation of specialized software for automation objects. Such contract shall provide for: (a) consolidation of data at central level received from at least 30 (thirty) different sources (Automation Object) located at the regional level, (b) information interaction developed specialized software with related information systems at the central level; (c) information interaction developed specialized software installed in at least thirty (30) automation objects regional level, with related information systems at the regional level. If the Bidder is a Joint Venture the Partner in charge shall comply with this requirement.
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing of the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder shall have the following status (certification) valid as of the bid submission date:
- Microsoft Gold Server Platform;
- Microsoft Enterprise Solution Provider.
(3) The Bidder shall confirm availability of qualified personnel for contract execution: at least 10 (ten) specialists certified by the software manufacturer, of which
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration – at least 5 (five) specialists;
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008 – at least 5 (five) specialists.
All specialists shall have at least 5-year experience in developing, upgrading, and implementation of three-level distributed information systems that provide for the centralized processing of data received from the regional and municipal levels and ensure information interaction with adjacent information systems.
The availability of certified personnel shall be confirmed by the submission of a list of specialists signed by the authorized representative of the Bidder, with descriptions of their working experience and copies of valid certificates.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 3,500.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: OPERU-1 of the Bank of Russia, Moscow
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.4.9; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.4.9; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time September 18, 2014. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time September 18, 2014.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 57,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/