SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Introduction of an integrated approach to organizing and conducting household (population) sample surveys using a methodological and technological platform
Reference No.: ST2/1/B.3.2
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Introduction of an integrated approach to organizing and conducting household (population) sample surveys using a methodological and technological platform.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders Introduction of an integrated approach to organizing and conducting household (population) sample surveys using a methodological and technological platform.
The following tasks shall be completed:
- Preparing the draft application rules for the SSW new capabilities;
- SSW development (upgrading):
- Conducting a survey of the objects to be computerized,
- Designing the SSW new capabilities,
- Preliminary testing,
- Pilot operation,
- Finalization of SSW based on the results of the pilot operation,
- Acceptance testing;
- Training the Consignees’ personnel for the SSW commercial operation;
- Launching the specialized software on the Consignee’s hardware;
- Creating metadata for household sample surveys (no more than two surveys);
- Warranty services for SSW.
Contract duration (warranty period not included) – 100 weeks.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 10 million for the last 3 years (2016 – 2018).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 8 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 2 million for the last 3 years (2016 – 2018).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
The Bidder (as a prime contractor or in case of consortium - the partner in charge) shall submit documentary confirmation of the fact that within 5 (five) last years (2014-2018) has successfully executed at least 1 (one) contract for the amount of at least the equivalent of USD 1 500 000 for developing, modernization, introduction or technical maintenance of systems of data processing in statistics of the population with a capacity not less than 150,000 subjects of observation. If the Bidder is a Joint Venture / consortium, the responsible partner of consortium has to provide compliance to this requirement
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder or his authorized subcontractor shall be licensed by the Federal service on engineering and export supervision on activities for technical protection of confidential information.
(3) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following specialists certified by producers of software products:
- At least two specialists certified as Microsoft with status Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Server Infrastructure;
- At least two specialists certified as Microsoft with status Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Data Platform.
(4) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following specialists with experience in:
- Specialists should have the knowledge and experience in the implementation of large-scale software and hardware systems of the enterprise class and project management of the implementation of complex multi-level systems at sites located in 60 or more points of implementation;
- Professionals should be familiar with the preparation and carrying out statistical observations, the collection, processing and providing the obtained statistical data
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,500.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.3.2; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.3.2; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time April 25, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time April 25, 2019.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 38,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/