SECOND NATIONAL HYDROMET MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Loan No.: 8291-RU
Contract Title: Development and implementation of the Roshydromet information portal
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): NHMP2/1/C.2.a
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project (NHMP-2), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Development and implementation of the Roshydromet information portal.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) acting as the Project implementing agency according to Agency Agreement # 01-01-06/17-108 dated April 09, 2014 between the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring (RHM) and the Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” on the implementation of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project, now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for development and implementation of the Roshydromet information portal, including supply and installation of data storage systems and communication equipment, currying out analytical survey, development Technical Design of the Unified Information Portal (UIP); development the UIP; preparation operating documents for UIP; installation, pre-commissioning and testing of UIP, training of consignees’ personnel and provision warranty service and technical support.
Contract implementation period is 56 weeks from the date of Contract effectiveness.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria.
(a) Financial capabilities
The Bidder’s average annual turnover (a separate company or a joint venture/consortium) for the last three years (2017-2019) shall be not less than equivalent of USD 5 million.
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge (leader) for the same period shall be at least equivalent of USD 4 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 1 million.
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
(b) Experience with similar projects
1) The Bidder (if a Joint Venture/consortium - one of its members) shall confirm its experience of implementing at least 2 (two) contracts over the latest 6 (six) years (2014-2019) with the contract amount not less than equivalent of USD 1 million (as a leading supplier or responsible partner of a joint venture) for development and(or) modernization / completion and technical support of the information system. Such contracts shall provide centralized processing of data coming from at least 50 sources (automation objects) located at the regional level.
2) The Bidder (if a joint venture, then a responsible partner) shall have successful experience in implementing information systems in the Russian Federation for at least 10 years
(c) Production capacities
1) The Bidder shall be currently certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or equivalent standard. The Bidder shall submit to the Purchaser these copies of certificates before signing the Contract Agreement.
2) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall have capacities to carry out warranty services of the supplied Goods and software. To confirm such capacities, the Bidder shall submit documentary evidence of its capacities related to warranty services of the whole range of the supplied Goods in compliance with the Contract terms and conditions, as part of its Bid. The document shall include a detailed description of the service infrastructure, such as including the support of a unified information portal (UIP) for the provision of hydrometeorological information and products of Roshydromet (GMIiP) to consumers of hydrometeorological information. If the Bidder does not have such a service system or if it is insufficient for servicing the whole range of supplied equipment, it shall submit a detailed plan for including additional services into its service system. The Bidder shall include in the plan a schedule for additional service centers opening before completion of equipment delivery, indicate addresses of service centers, describe procedures for their roll-out (agreements signing, staff training, spare part supply arrangements, manufacturers’ authorization, etc.) and their operation.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from BEA,
Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours [from 10:00 to 16:00 hours Moscow time] at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of RUR 7600.00 (no VAT is charged)
or USD 100.00.
The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/ C.2.a; (VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK,
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/ C.2.a; (VAT exempt).
Documents will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time May 21, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time May 21, 2020.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 40,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second National Hydromet Modernization Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/
 For Russian companies using Russian Accounting Standards: according to profit and loss account (Annex # 1 to the order of Minfin of Russia dated July 2, 2010 № 66n) annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues” for a year (balance sheet forms line code, indicated in the organization annual financial statements to be submitted to the state statistical bodies and other executive authorities –2110), i.e. all organization incomes resulting from realization of goods and/or services for a year exclusive of the value added tax, excises. For companies using International Accounting Standards: annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues”.
 The average annual turnover for the last three years is the arithmetic mean (average) of the annual turnover amounts for the last three years.
 These certificates are official documents confirming that a company meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001 and confirming the quality of works performed and services rendered. Starting from January 1, 2013 in the Russian Federation the interstate standard GOST ISO 9001–2011 “Quality management systems. Requirements” was introduced, which was accepted by the Interstate Council on standardization, metrology and certification (protocol № 48 of 22.12.2011). The conformity certificates issued for GOST R ISO 9001–2008 are valid by the end of their in-force (validity) periods.