March 30, 2016
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Developing electronic document management system in Rosstat
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ST2/1/B.13.1
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Developing electronic document management system in Rosstat.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Developing electronic document management system (EDMS) in Rosstat. New functions of EDMS should be commissioned that will provide for better quality and timeliness of document management in Rosstat. The following main tasks shall be solved:
- to match the format of messages transmitted via Interagency Electronic document management system (IAEDM) to the current requirements of the Ministry of communications and mass media of the RF and the Federal Security Guard service of the RF;
- ensuring exchange of electronic documents via IAEDM when attached documents are signed with reinforced qualified electronic signatures;
- timely notification of Rosstat HQ employees on receiving incoming documents via IAEDM;
- managing bidding and contract documents of Rosstat;
- automatic e-mail sending to the addresses registered in EDMS;
- creating mobile application to enable Rosstat managers to work with EDMS on their mobile devices.
The supplier shall supply 10 (ten) manager’s work places (Hybrid slider notebook). The delivery period including acceptance testing is 9 months.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 9 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 7 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 2 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
The Bidder shall submit documentary evidence to confirm their experience (as a prime contractor or a partner in charge of an association of suppliers) in successful implementation of at least one contract for development, modernization, putting into operation and technical maintenance of electronic document flow systems amounting to at least an equivalent of USD 750 thousand in the last 5 years (2011-2015). If the Bidder is a joint venture/ consortium, the partner in charge shall meet this requirement.
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following specialists among the proposed personnel who are certified by manufacturers of the software products:
- At least two specialists certified as Documentum Administrator;
- At least two specialists certified as Documentum Engineer;
- At least one specialist certified as Documentum Developer;
- At least one specialist Oracle certified Java developer.
(3) The Bidder shall be a partner of EMC Corporation in the EDC field with a Platinum status.
(4) The Bidder or its authorized subcontractor shall have the following licenses:
- License of the Federal service for technical and export control of the Russian Federation for the activity on technical protection of confidential information;
- License of the Federal Security Service of Russia for the distribution tools for encryption, technical support of tools for encryption.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 7,000.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.13.1; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.13.1; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time May 12, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time May 12, 2016.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 40,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/