October 29, 2018
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No. 4867-RU
Assignment Title: Carrying out research of requirements of Rosstat for improvement of automatization of processes of collecting, processing and providing data with use of CSDP of the Rosstat CIS.
Reference No. ST2/2/B.17
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services for carrying out research of requirements of Rosstat for improvement of automatization of processes of collecting, processing and providing data with use of CSDP of the Rosstat CIS.
The Consultant should:
1) Survey. Identification of needs and directions for improvement of the Central system for data processing (CSDP) in terms of providing automated support for the processes of collecting, processing and providing statistical data.
2) Development and approval of the concept of improvement and development of the Central system for data processing (CSDP) according to the developed criteria and directions.
3) Development of requirements for the implementation of works for improvement and development of a Central system for data processing (CSDP) to meet the identified needs.
An estimated duration of the assignment is 9 months.
The Bureau of Economic Analysis Foundation appointed as Project Implementation Unit of the Second State Statistical System Development Project now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultant shall have the following experience and qualifications:
· Experience in consulting services related to information technology for at least 5 years;
· Experience of participation for at least two projects related to structuring, processing and storing of large amounts of data (at least 20 million records).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 and 1.11 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2004, revised October 2006 and May 2010 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and eligibility.
Consultants may submit their Expressions of Interest as an individual firm or in association in the form of a joint venture or subconsultancy. All the members of the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire assignment. However, the experience of sub-consultant will not be considered while short-listing.
The Consultant will be selected in accordance with the QCBS (Quality- and Cost-Based Selection) method set out in the Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, published in May 2004.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 11:00 to 17:00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by November 15, 2018.
Bureau of Economic Analysis Foundation
Attn: Mr. Sergey Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld. 3, Zoubovsky blvd.,
Moscow 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7 495) 937-67-50
Fax: (+7 495) 937-67-53
E-mail: : email@example.com