March 12, 2015
SECOND NATIONAL HYDROMET MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Loan No.: 8291-RU
Contract Title: Development of information processing, storage and archiving centers at regional and territorial levels of Roshydromet
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): NHMP2/1/A.2.a
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Development of information processing, storage and archiving centers at regional and territorial levels of Roshydromet.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) acting in accordance with Agency Agreement # 01-01-06/17-108 dated April 09, 2014 between the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring and BEA on the implementation of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Development of information processing, storage and archiving centers at regional and territorial levels of Roshydromet. including delivery of hardware (UPSs, scanners, complex for data input automation, tape drive for tape library, routers, web clusters, workstations, wall monitors etc.), software (for operating web clusters, work stations, data archiving and data entry automation) and incidental services (mounting and installation; development of user and operating documentation; training of consignees’ staff; technical support and warranty services) to 28 project sites. The delivery period including acceptance testing is 18 weeks.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
(a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 17,5 million for the last 3 years (2012 – 2014).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 11,5 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 4 million for the last 3 years (2012 – 2014).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
(b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
The Bidder shall submit documentary evidence of his experience in the implementation of at least 2 large complex projects (contracts) for the last 3 years (2012-2014) in the establishment of centers of accumulation and processing of data for organizations with territorially branched structure.
(c) Technical Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with the quality standard ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 (quality management standards). Copy of this certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder before signing the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall have warranty capabilities for warranty services of the supplied goods. To confirm such capabilities, the Bidder shall submit the following documents as part of its Bid, dependent on the selected warranty services method:
- If services are provided by a network of service centers: evidence of availability of service centers for the whole range of equipment capable of warranty services in each Project Site (with their names, addresses and contact details, types of serviced equipment supplied under the contract, availability of service contracts). If the Bidder does not have a service network to service the whole range of supplied equipment, it shall submit a detailed plan for including additional service centers into the network. The Bidder shall include a schedule of deploying additional service centers into the plan before completion of the equipment supply, indicate their addresses, and describe the procedures for their integration into the service network (conclusion of contracts, staff training, organization of spare parts supply, authorization by Manufacturers, etc.) and operation.
- If services are provided by a single service center: documentary evidence of the capabilities of the center to render warranty services for the whole range of equipment supplied under the contract, including a detailed description of the center infrastructure, its material, technical and human resources (dispatching and technical staff), technologies and periods of malfunction localization, repairs and supply of spare parts, including organization and periods of transportation of inoperable, repaired and replacement equipment.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours [from 10:00 to 16:00 hours Moscow time] at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of RUR 5,500.00 (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: OPERU-1 of the Bank of Russia, Moscow
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU, Package No. NHMP2/1/A.2.a; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 8291-RU, Package No. NHMP2/1/A.2.a; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time April 24, 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time April 24, 2015.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 70,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second National Hydromet Modernization Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/
 Large complex projects means projects valued at more than USD 3 million and including the following complex of activities: delivery, implementation and maintenance centers of accumulation and processing of data (including servers and storage systems), engineering and telecommunication systems, supply and installation of such equipment in geographically-distributed objects (not less than 20 objects)