SECOND NATIONAL HYDROMET MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Loan No.: 8291-RU
Contract Title: Modernization of the hydrological network in the Volga River basin
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): NHMP2/1/B.4.a
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project (NHMP-2), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract № NHMP2/1/B.4.a «Modernization of the hydrological network in the Volga River basin».
The Foundation «Bureau of Economic Analysis» (hereinafter BEA) acting in accordance with Agency Agreement № 01-01-06/17-108 dated April 09, 2014 between the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring and BEA on the implementation of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Modernization of the hydrological network in the Volga River basin, including supply and installation of hydrological, computer and communication equipment on the territory of 35 branches of Roshydromet.
Implementation period is 24 months from the date of Contract effectiveness.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, edition of January 2011 («Procurement Guidelines») and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s average annual turnover
for the last five years
(2012-2016) shall be not less than equivalent of USD 60 million.
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture (consortium), the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge (leader) for the last five years (2012-2016) shall be at least equivalent of USD 50 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 5 million.
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder (if a Joint Venture/consortium - one of its members) shall confirm their experience in implementing over the latest 5 (five) years of at least 2 contracts equivalent of USD 10 million (as the main contractor or the member of joint venture/consortium or authorized subcontractor) geographically-distributed complex delivery (not less than 10 project sites of supply of equipment) of the hydrological equipment and/or the automated hardware-software systems for collecting, processing, transfers of hydrological data and rendering services in introduction, preparation for commissioning, guarantee and technical support of the specified equipment and/or systems in member countries of the World Meteorological Organization. The cost of one of contracts shall be not less than 1 million US dollars.
(2) The Bidder (if a Joint Venture/consortium - one of its members) shall have experience in implementation for the last 5 years (2012-2016) at least 2 large geographically-distributed integration complex projects on modernization of network infrastructure including also development of technological architecture and complex delivery hardware and the software, mounting, installation, setup, commissioning of systems, training personnel for maintenance. The cost of each project shall be not less than 8 million US dollars.
(3) The Bidder (if a Joint Venture/consortium - one of its members) shall have experience in creation of data-processing centers on the basis of modern communication systems, complexes of processing and distribution of information at least within three contracts for the last three years (2014-2016).
(4) The Bidder shall provide a documentary confirmation that it conforms to the above-stated requirements (information on contracts: name, address and contact person of the purchaser, period of performance of the contract)
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and GOST ISO 9001-2011 (quality management standards). These certificates shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall have capacities to carry out warranty services of the supplied Goods. To confirm such capacities, the Bidder shall submit documentary evidence of its capacities related to warranty services of the whole range of the supplied Goods in compliance with the Contract terms and conditions, as part of its Bid. The document shall include a detailed description of the service infrastructure, such as: material, technical and human resources (dispatching and technical staff); technologies and periods for malfunction localization, for repairs and spare parts provision, including organization and delivery periods of defective, repaired and replacement equipment. If the Bidder does not have such a service system or if it is insufficient for servicing the whole range of supplied equipment, it shall submit a detailed plan for including additional services into its service system. The Bidder shall include in the plan a schedule for additional service centers opening before completion of equipment delivery, indicate addresses of service centers, describe procedures for their roll-out (agreements signing, staff training, spare part supply arrangements, manufacturers’ authorization, etc.) and their operation.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from BEA,
Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours [from 10:00 to 16:00 hours Moscow time] at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested Bidders on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 5,800.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or in USD 100.00.
The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/B.4.a; (VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK,
INN 7710168360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/B.4.a; (VAT exempt).
Documents will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time December, 14 2017.
Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below before 14:00 Moscow time December, 14 2017.
Late bids will be rejected.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 390,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded World Bank-financed contracts.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second National Hydromet Modernization Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
Zoubovsky blvd., 27, bld.3. Moscow 119021, Russia
Tel. +7 (495) 937-6750; fax +7 (495) 937-6753
 For Russian companies using Russian Accounting Standards: according to profit and loss account (Annex # 1 to the order of Minfin of Russia dated July 2, 2010 № 66n) annual turnover shall be understood as «revenues» for a year (balance sheet forms line code, indicated in the organization annual financial statements to be submitted to the state statistical bodies and other executive authorities –2110), i.e. all organization incomes resulting from realization of goods and/or services for a year exclusive of the value added tax, excises. For companies using International Accounting Standards: annual turnover shall be understood as «revenues».
 The average annual turnover for the last five years is the arithmetic mean (average) of the annual turnover amounts for the last five years.
 These certificates are official documents confirming that a company meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001 and confirming the quality of works performed and services rendered. Starting from January 1, 2013 in the Russian Federation the interstate standard GOST ISO 9001–2011 «Quality management systems. Requirements» was introduced, which was accepted by the Interstate Council on standardization, metrology and certification (protocol № 48 of 22.12.2011). The conformity certificates issued for GOST R ISO 9001–2008 are valid by the end of their in-force (validity) periods.