SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Improvement of the functionality of the Automated System for the general population of objects for official statistical observation (AS GP OFSO)
Reference No.: ST2/1/B.4.11
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Improvement of the functionality of the Automated System for the general population of objects for official statistical observation (AS GP OFSO).
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Improvement of the functionality of the Automated System for the general population of objects for official statistical observation (AS GP OFSO).
The following tasks shall be completed:
- Conducting a survey of the objects to be computerized;
- Designing the System new capabilities;
- Providing the System development;
- Conducting preliminary tests of the System;
- Pilot operation of the System and finalization based on the pilot operation results;
- Conducting acceptance tests of the System;
- System implementation on the Consignees’ sites;
- Training the Consignees’ personnel for the System commercial operation
- Warranty services for the System special software.
Contract duration – 52 weeks.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s average annual turnover (a single firm or a joint venture/consortium) shall be not less than USD 10 million for the last three (3) years
If the Bidder is a joint venture/consortium, the average annual turnover of the partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 7 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partners shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million for the last three (3) years (2016-2018).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder shall confirm his successful experience (as a single bidder or a partner in charge of joint venture/consortium) in implementation (as a main contractor or a partner in charge of joint venture) of at least 1 contract for the amount not less than equivalent of USD 1,5 Million for developing and(or) upgrading a centralized information system meant for operating of at least 40 (forty) territorially distributed regional sites; the developed/upgraded system shall enable users to set up reporting forms according to user-defined criteria, for the last five (5) years (2014-2018).
(2) The Bidder shall confirm his successful experience (as a single bidder or a partner in charge of joint venture/consortium) in implementation (as a main contractor or a partner in charge of joint venture) of at least 1 contract for the amount not less than equivalent of USD 1,5 Million for supporting, upgrading and (or) developing an information system meant for operating of at least 40 (forty) territorially distributed regional sites; information system shall enable generating reports according to user-defined algorithms for processing the stored data, for the last five (5) years (2014-2018).
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder (in case of a joint venture – the partner in charge) shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST R ISO 9001-2015 (quality management standards). This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement
(2) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor:
- shall be licensed by the Federal service on engineering and export supervision on activities for technical protection of confidential information;
- shall be licensed by the FSS of Russia for technical maintenance of encryption (cryptographic) tools.
(3) The Bidder shall have the following statuses (certification) valid for the bid submission date:
- Microsoft Partner Network with Gold status on:
· Application Development.
(4) The Supplier shall confirm availability of the following specialists:
- Microsoft MCSE Server Infrastructure (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Server Infrastructure), at least 2 full-time certified specialists;
- Microsoft MCSD Associate SQL Server 2012 (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL Server 2012), at least 2 full-time certified specialists.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,400.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.4.11; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.4.11; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time November 12, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time November 12, 2019.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 38,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7 495) 937 6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/
 For Russian companies using Russian Accounting Standards: according to profit and loss account (Annex # 1 to the order of Minfin of Russia dated July 2, 2010 # 66n) annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues” for a year (balance sheet forms line code, indicated in the organization annual financial statements to be submitted to the state statistical bodies and other executive authorities – 2110), i.e. all organization incomes resulting from realization of goods and/or services for a year exclusive of the value added tax, excises. For companies using International Accounting Standards: annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues”.
 The average annual turnover for the last three years is the arithmetic mean (average) of the annual turnover amounts for the last three years.