December 14, 2016
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Further development of Rosstat CIS with a special focus on the improvement of data dissemination tools
Reference No.: ST2/1/B.13.2
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for further development of Rosstat CIS with a special focus on the improvement of data dissemination tools.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for further development of Rosstat CIS with a special focus on the improvement of data dissemination tools.
Particularly, further development of Rosstat CIS is needed, as regard the creation of data dissemination toll set, that shall provide an integral technological platform for:
- generation and maintenance of statistical indicator list, statistical materials, periodicals and other type of publications;
- data retrieval, analysis, compilation, preparation, and dissemination of official statistics;
- maintenance and account for prepared and presented statistical data.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 15 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 25 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 5 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
A Bidder (in case of a joint venture, its partner in charge) shall provide documentary evidence that during five (5) years (2011-2015) the Bidder had successfully completed (as a prime supplier or a partner in charge of the joint venture) at least 5 (five) contracts for the amount not less than the equivalent of 400 (four hundred) thousand US dollars each of the total amount of at least 3 million US dollars for the development of a system for processing different indicators to be uploaded in the centralized data warehouse with all necessary procedures for ensuring integrity of data and appropriateness of RRI, and also at least 5 (five) contracts for the amount not less than the equivalent of 700 (seven hundred) thousand US dollars each of the total amount of at least 6 million US dollars for implementing the system for collecting and accounting for analytical indicators on business processes using integrated solutions. Under such contracts, the following works should have been carried out: normalization and cleaning of RRI for at least 20 reference books, processing data on at least 200 indicators with uploading them into the universal warehouse model; providing access to the data warehouse using industrial means of reporting for at least 300 users with access rights by users’ geography and organizational structure. If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the Partner in charge shall ensure compliance with this requirement.
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement
(2) The Bidder shall have the statuses/certification designated in technical requirements and confirm availability of the following personnel:
- At least one specialist certified as IBM Certisfied Specialist SPSS Modeler Professional v1;
- At least one specialist certified as IBM Certisfied Specialist SPSS Modeler Professional v3;
- At least one specialist certified as Microsoft Certified Solution Engineer Data Platform;
- At least two specialists certified as IBM Certified Developer Cognos 10 BI Metadata Models;
- At least one specialist certified as IBM Certified Developer Cognos 8 BI Metadata Models;
- At least one specialist certified as IBM Certified Administrator Cognos 10 BI;
- At least two specialists certified as IBM Certified Designer Cognos 10 BI Reports;
- At least one specialist certified as IBM Certified Solution Developer InfoSphere DataStage v8.5;
- At least one specialist certified as IBM InfoSphere DataStage Fundamentals Technical Professional v1;
- At least one specialist certified as Microsoft Certified Professional Developer ASP.NET Developer;
(3) The Bidder or his authorized subcontractor shall have as a part of the Bid a copy of license of Federal service on engineering and export supervision on activities for technical protection of confidential information.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,450.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.13.2; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.13.2; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time January 31, 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:10 Moscow time January 31, 2017.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 66,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/