SECOND NATIONAL HYDROMET MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Loan No.: 8291-RU
Contract Title: Integration and visualization system of operational hydrometeorological information
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): NHMP2/1/A.3.с
1. The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project (NHMP-2), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Integration and visualization system of operational hydrometeorological information.
2. The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) acting in accordance with Agency Agreement № 01-01-06/17-108 dated April 09, 2014 between the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring and BEA on the implementation of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Integration and visualization system of operational hydrometeorological information to introduce an updated version of the software for pre-processing and visualization of operational and forecasting hydrometeorological information for RHM operational units. The following activities shall be completed under the Contract:
- Update the software for pre-processing of hydrometeorological information;
- Update visualization and product generation tools using solutions implemented with the help of the thick client technology;
- Build a centralized visualization and product generation system using solutions implemented with the help of the thin client technology.
The Bid shall provide for the whole scope of works related to SW development, supply, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and further operability support of the Information System within the warranty period, including development of operating documents and training of PSS specialists.
Expected performance date of Contract is 38 weeks from the date of Contract effectiveness. At the same time, the date of commissioning of the Information System cannot be later October 31, 2021.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria.
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s average annual turnover
for the last 3 years
(2017-2019) shall be not less than equivalent of USD 4,5 million.
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture (consortium), the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge (leader) for the last three years (2017-2019) shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million and the average annual turnover of each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 1,5 million.
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
1) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor shall furnish documentary evidence of their successful experience for the last five years (2015-2019) at least:
2 (two) contracts for supply, setup and implementation of software for preliminary processing and visualization of hydrometeorological information in the amount of at least 70% of the functionality of the meteorologist's automated workstation (Meteorologist's AWS) defined by the Technical Requirements.
2) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor shall have successful experience in implementing of information systems for processing/visualization of hydrometeorological information within at least 10 last years.
3) The Bidder shall offer the Manufacturer’s software having installations and/or support of the proposed software with the functionality offered for delivery within the scope of the Meteorologist's AWS (at least 70% of the functionality, determined by technical requirements)of at least at 5 national meteorological services in the last 5 years (2015-2019).
(c) Production Capacities
1) The Bidder must have the certificate of quality of ISO 9001 or similar. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
2) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall have capacities to carry out warranty services of the supplied Goods. To confirm such capacities, the Bidder shall submit documentary evidence of its capacities related to warranty services of the whole range of the supplied software in compliance with the Contract terms and conditions, as part of its Bid. The document shall include a detailed description of the service infrastructure, such as: material, technical and human resources (dispatching and technical staff); technologies and periods for malfunction localization. If the Bidder does not have such a service system or if it is insufficient for servicing the whole range of supplied software, it shall submit a detailed plan for including additional services into its service system. The Bidder shall include in the plan a schedule for additional service centers opening before completion of software supply, indicate addresses of service centers, describe procedures for their roll-out (agreements signing, staff training, spare part supply arrangements, manufacturers’ authorization, etc.) and their operation.
3) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall confirm availability specialists certified by manufacturers of the corresponding software for installation, setup and commissioning of the Information System. The staff shall include at least 2 specialists for development/maintenance of the supplied software. Positions overlapping is allowed but replacement is possible subject to the Purchaser approval only, and for a specialist with similar or higher confirmed qualification. Specialists shall be fluent in Russian or interpreting shall be provided for the whole period of the contract implementation.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from BEA,
Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com, Kirnos.firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours [from 10:00 to 14:00 hours Moscow time] at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of RUR 7000.00 (no VAT is charged)
or USD 100.00.
The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/A.3.c; (VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK,
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/A.3.c; (VAT exempt).
Documents will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time August 12, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time August 12, 2020. Late bids will be rejected.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 77,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second National Hydromet Modernization Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
E-mail: email@example.com , Kirnos.firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/
 For Russian companies using Russian Accounting Standards: according to profit and loss account (Annex # 1 to the order of Minfin of Russia dated July 2, 2010 # 66n) annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues” for a year (balance sheet forms line code, indicated in the organization annual financial statements to be submitted to the state statistical bodies and other executive authorities –2110), i.e. all organization incomes resulting from realization of goods and/or services for a year exclusive of the value added tax, excises. For companies using International Accounting Standards: annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues”.
 The average annual turnover for the last three years is the arithmetic mean (average) of the annual turnover amounts for the last three years.