SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Developing database software for calculating SNA aggregates
Reference No.: ST2/1/B.4.10
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for further Developing database software for calculating SNA aggregates.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for further Developing database software for calculating SNA aggregates. The following tasks shall be completed:
- Conducting a survey of the objects to be computerized;
- Designing the System new capabilities;
- Providing the System development;
- Conducting preliminary tests of the System;
- Pilot operation of the System;
- Finalization based on the results of the pilot operation;
- Conducting the acceptance testing;
- Launching the specialized software on the Consignees’ sites;
- Conducting a training course on the System commercial operation for the Consignees’ personnel, including the development of the specialized software documentation package and consultations as appropriate.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”).
Bidding is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 5 million for the last 3 years (2015 – 2017).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 2 million for the last 3 years (2015 – 2017).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder shall confirm experience in implementation (as a main contractor or JV partner in charge) of at least 2 (two) contracts of similar scope for software development and implementation during the period from 2012 till 2017.
(2) The Bidder shall confirm experience in implementation (as a main contractor or JV partner in charge) of at least 2 (two) contracts related to structuring, processing and storing large volumes of data of state statistics (at least 1 million records) during the period from 2012 till 2017.
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following personnel:
· At least one specialist in System of national accounts (SNA) with experience in this field for at least 3 years;
· At least one specialist in state statistics with experience for at least 3 years;
· At least three certified programmers in software development based on the proposed software platform with experience in this field for at least 3 years.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,500.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.4.10; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK,
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.4.10; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time December 7, 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:10 Moscow time December 7, 2018.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 20,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7 495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7 495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/