SECOND NATIONAL HYDROMET MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Loan No.: 8291-RU
Contract Title: Development of software-hardware complexes of situation centers in Roshydromet organizations and institutions
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): NHMP2/1/C.3.e
The Russian Federation has received financing from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development toward the cost of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project (NHMP-2), and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan toward payments under the contract for Development of software-hardware complexes of situation centers in Roshydromet organizations and institutions.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) acting as the Project implementing agency according to Agency Agreement # 01-01-06/17-108 dated April 09, 2014 between the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring and the Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” on the implementation of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Development of software-hardware complexes of situation centers in Roshydromet organizations and institutions including modernization of Roshydromet System of Distributed Situation Centers (SDSC), additional supplement the centers to achieve the minimal videoconference set and related services (design and documentation, goods delivery, installation and testing, training, warranty services, technical support) to 26 project sites.
The delivery period including acceptance testing is 30 weeks from the date of Contract effectiveness.
Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, edition of January 2011, revised in July 2014, and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria.
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s average annual turnover
shall not be less than an equivalent of USD 25 million over the last 3 years (2017-2019).
If the Bidder is joint venture (consortium), the average annual turnover of the partner-in-charge (leader) of the joint venture shall not be less than an equivalent of USD 18 million over the last three years (2017-2019) and at least an equivalent of USD 7 million of each of the other partners over the same period.
As documentary evidence of the above information, the Bidder shall provide copies of auditor’s opinions for the above-mentioned period or balance sheet reports certified by the tax service of the Bidder’s country (as a rule, for Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder (if a joint venture/consortium, one of its members) shall provide documentary evidence of its implementation experience (as a single Contractor or the leader of an association of suppliers) of at least 3 contracts for supply, installation, testing, warranty services and technical support of situation centers or similar systems with a distributed videoconference system and other communications, each for the amount equivalent to not less than USD 2 million, over the last three years (2017-2019).
(2) The Bidder shall have successful experience in information system implementation over at least the last 10 years.
c) Production/Organizational Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified for the compliance with the quality standards ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001 in at least the following areas: design, supply, implementation and maintenance of information systems, computer complexes and related networks. The relevant certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser prior to signing the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall be capable of providing warranty services for the supplied goods. To confirm this capability, the Bidder shall provide in its Bid documentary evidence of the warranty service capacities for the entire range of the equipment supplied in accordance with the Contract terms and conditions. The document shall include a detailed description of the service center infrastructure: material, technical and human resources (dispatch office and technical staff), technologies and time periods of malfunction localization, repair works and spare part provision, including organization and delivery/transportation time of faulty, repaired and replacement equipment. If the respective service infrastructure is not available with the Bidder or is insufficient for servicing the entire range of the supplied equipment, the Bidder shall provide in its Bid a plan for integrating additional service capacities into it. The plan shall include a roll-out schedule of such service centers before the completion of the equipment supply, indicate the addresses of the service centers, describe the roll-out (signing of contracts, training of specialists, organization of spare part supplies, obtaining authorizations from the Manufacturers, etc.) and operation procedures of the centers.
(3) The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall confirm availability of at least 2 specialists certified by the Manufacturers of the hardware and software for each of the subsystems (as per para 2.2 of the Technical Requirements): audio-video, videoconference, communication, IP telephone, and operation support subsystems. It is allowed to combine positions; however, any replacement shall only be possible on agreement with the Purchaser with a specialist with similar or better confirmed qualifications. The specialists shall speak fluent Russian or have simultaneous interpretation support for the whole Contract period.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from BEA, Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours [from 10:00 to 14:00 hours Moscow time] at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of RUR 6,400.00 (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00.
The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/C.3.e; (VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 110
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/C.3.e; (VAT exempt).
Documents will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time
February 21, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time February 21, 2020.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 100 000,00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second National Hydromet Modernization Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/
 For Russian companies keeping accounts based on the Russian Accounting Standards: in accordance with the Profit and Loss Statement (Annex No.1 to the Order of the MoF of the RF dt. July 2, 2010 No. 66n), the annual turnover is understood as the “revenue” per year (line code 2110 in accounting forms of organization’s annual accounts submitted to statistical public authorities and other executive bodies), i.e. all the revenues received by the organization as a result of sale of goods and/or services during the year, except for the value added tax and excises. For companies that keep accounts in accordance with the IFAS: the annual turnover is understood as the “revenue”.
 The average annual turnover over the last 3 years is understood as an arithmetical mean value of the annual turnovers of the last 3 years.