August 15, 2016
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Development of a multiservice network of Rosstat
(as per Procurement Plan): ST2/1/B.12
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Development of a multiservice network of Rosstat.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Development of a multiservice network of Rosstat including supply and installation of servers, communication equipment, data storage systems, type libraries and software.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 10 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 6 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
The Bidder shall have experience (as a prime contractor or the partner in charge of Joint Venture) in implementation of not less than 2 similar contracts with the value of an equivalent of USD 5 million each for the last 4 years (2012 – 2015).
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified for ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 (quality management standards in design, supply, implementation and support of information systems and their components). A copy of the certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser prior to Contract agreement signing.
(2) The Bidder or his authorized subcontractor shall have warranty service centers or shall submit as part of the preliminary project plan a detailed plan for organizing such warranty centers in Moscow to provide warranty services and technical support on the terms and conditions stated in the bidding documents. The Bidder shall present to the Purchaser copies of the contracts signed with subcontractors for organizing warranty service centers prior to contract signing.
(3) The Bidder or his authorized subcontractor responsible for the delivery of servers, network equipment and data storage systems shall have the highest level partner status of the manufacturer of the proposed equipment.
(4) The Bidder or his authorized subcontractor responsible for the installation of software shall have the following partner status of software manufacturers:
- VMware: as minimum VMware Premier Solution Provider;
- Microsoft: as minimum Microsoft Enterprise Solution Provider;
- Commvault: as minimum Gold Partner.
(5) The Bidder shall confirm the availability in the staff of the following specialists, proposed for carrying out the development of design and operational documentation, installation and commissioning of equipment and software and perform other services included in the Installation # 1:
- at least 3 specialists certified by Microsoft - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Server Infrastructure;
- at least 3 specialists certified by VMware VCP - VMware certified professional;
- at least 2 specialists certified by Linux - RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or SUSE LCA (Linux Certified Administrator);
- at least 1 certified specialist certified for backup reservation software Commvault;
- at least 2 certified specialists in the field of data storage systems Hitachi (Hitachi Data Systems Certified Implementer – Enterprise);`
- at least 2 specialists certified in the field of proposed data storage systems;
- at least 2 specialists certified for proposed server equipment;
- at least 2 specialists certified for proposed network equipment.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 7,000.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.12; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.12; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time September 26, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time September 26, 2016.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 130,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/