December 30, 2016
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Improving approaches to the formation and maintenance of metadata in the statistical register subsystem of Rosstat CIS
Reference No.: ST2/1/B.14.1
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Improving approaches to the formation and maintenance of metadata in the statistical register subsystem of Rosstat CIS.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Improving approaches to the formation and maintenance of metadata in the statistical register subsystem of Rosstat CIS. In particular, the following key tasks have to be solved:
- establishing procedures for a centralized construction of sample frames for sample surveys;
- establishing data archives for the previous years;
- interacting with the Web collection system, in particular, for the use of statistical form ‘1-Enterprise’ for reporting and identification of local units;
- creating tools for compiling and tracking business demography indicators;
- creating procedures for publishing notifications on classification codes and information on the list of reporting forms;
- improving interaction with RRI maintenance system.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 10 million for the last 3 years (2014 – 2016).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 7million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million for the last 3 years (2014 – 2016).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder (in case of a joint venture, partner in charge) shall have experience in implementation of contracts for development and (or) upgrade of a centralized information system, which includes at least 40 (forty) territorially distributed regional sites; the developed/modernized system shall contain the functions allowing users to adjust forms of account and/or algorithms of data processing. At least 1 (one) contract for the amount not less than the equivalent of 2 (two) million US dollars for the last 3 years (2014-2016).
(2) The Bidder (in case of a joint venture, partner in charge) shall have experience in implementation of contracts for maintenance, upgrade and (or) development of the information system which includes at least 40 (forty) territorially distributed regional sites; the information system shall have the functionality allowing users to create reports with any algorithms of handling of stored data. At least 1 (one) contract for the amount not less than the equivalent of 2 (two) million US dollars for the last 3 years (2014-2016).
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder (single Bidder or Joint Venture) shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement
(2) The Bidder shall have the following statuses (certification, competences) operating at the time of submission of the bid:
- Microsoft Partner Network with statuses not below than Silver with following competences:
- Microsoft Data Platform;
- Application Development.
(3) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following personnel:
At least two specialists certified as Microsoft Certified Solution Expert: Server Infrastructure;
At least two specialists certified as Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: Web Applications.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,000.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.14.1; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.14.1; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time February 17, 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:10 Moscow time February 17, 2017.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 44,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/