March 24, 2015
SECOND NATIONAL HYDROMET MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Loan No.: 8291-RU
Contract Title: Supply of Mobile Automated Calibration Laboratories
. (as per Procurement Plan): NHMP2/1/B.1.d
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply of Mobile Automated Calibration Laboratories.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) acting in accordance with Agency Agreement # 01-01-06/17-108 dated April 09, 2014 between the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring and BEA on the implementation of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of 10 Mobile Automated Calibration Laboratories, including delivery of measuring instruments, sets, vehicles, staff training; warranty services and technical support. Delivery period is about 24 months.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
(a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s average annual turnover (a separate company or a member of a joint venture/ consortium) shall be not less than USD 10 million for the last three years (2012-2014).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 7 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partners shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million for the last three years (2012-2014).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
(b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to confirm his experience (as the single bidder or the partner of joint venture) in geographically distributed supply (not less than 5 delivery destinations) and adjusting of mobile measuring complexes with re-equipped vehicle (automobile) and specialized software. The Bidder shall submit data confirming successful implementation of at least 2 such contracts for the last three years (2012-2014) with the contract amount not less than USD 750,000 each.
(c) Technical Capacities
- The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2008/2011 quality management standards. A copy of this certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
- The Bidder or its designated subcontractor(s) shall have a certificate/license allowing to carry out works on re-equipping (constructive change and installation of additional equipment) of vehicles (automobiles). A copy of this certificate/license shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
- The Bidder or its designated subcontractor shall have possibility to provide warranty services for the supplied goods. To confirm this possibility the Bidder shall include in its bid the following depending on the selected method of warranty services:
- In case a services network consisting of service centers is to be used – evidence of availability of the service centers for the whole range of the goods supplied with the possibility for providing warranty services at each project site (with indication of names, addresses, contact data, types of equipment supplied under the contract, availability of service support agreements). If the Bidder has no service network for the whole range of the supplied equipment the Bidder shall submit a detailed plan on including in the network additional service centers. The Bidder shall include in the plan a schedule for additional service centers opening before completion of equipment delivery, indicate addresses, describe procedures on their including in the service network (agreements signing, staff training, organization of spare parts delivery, manufacturers’ authorization, etc.) and their operation. The plan shall not be of a declarative nature.
- In case a unified service center is to be used – documentary evidence confirming that the center can provide warranty services for the whole range of the goods supplied in accordance with the contract conditions, including detailed description of the center infrastructure, its physical, technical and human resources (dispatch and technical staff), technologies and terms for fault locating, repair work and spare parts delivery, including organization and time for delivery of out-of order, repaired and temporary equipment.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours [from 10:00 to 16:00 hours Moscow time] at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of RUR 4,100.00 (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: OPERU-1 of the Bank of Russia, Moscow
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU, Package No. NHMP2/1/B.1.d; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 8291-RU, Package No. NHMP2/1/B.1.d; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time May 06, 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time May 06, 2015.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 40,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second National Hydromet Modernization Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/