March 30, 2016
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Implementing innovative management methods in the framework of Rosstat’s centralized IT-system
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ST2/1/B.11.1
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Implementing innovative management methods in the framework of Rosstat’s centralized IT-system.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Implementing innovative management methods in the framework of Rosstat’s centralized IT-system including: including upgrade the multimedia systems in the big conference hall, the Board meetings hall, and in the federal Rosstat’s classroom. The task of the project is implementing an upgraded set of integrated multimedia systems on the basis of unified solutions and using the operation capacity of the existing multiservice network. The Supplier shall:
- survey objects subject to upgrading in the Rosstat Headquarters;
- prepare special terms of references for upgrading;
- design Multimedia system, prepare project documentation, including specifications of supplied equipment and materials;
- approve with the Consignee the project documentation, including equipment location schemes; approve procedures for supplying equipment and materials in accordance with the specifications;
- carry out special checks and special investigation of equipment;
- dismantle the existing equipment, install and setup new equipment in accordance with drawings and schemes, including equipment and wires marking;
- develop instructions and manuals.
The delivery period including acceptance testing is 66 weeks.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 9 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 6 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
Bidder shall have experience (as a prime contractor or an association of suppliers) in implementation of contracts (any number) for supply and installation of equipment of similar type and implementation of similar solution with the value of an equivalent of USD 9 million in the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified for ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 (quality management standards in design, supply, implementation and support of information systems and their components). A copy of the certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser prior to Contract agreement signing.
(2) The Supplier or the authorized subcontractor shall have valid license of FSTEC “For the activity on technical protection of confidential information”. A copy of the license shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser prior to Contract agreement signing.
(3) The Supplier or the authorized subcontractor shall have warranty service centers at Project sites or shall submit as part of the preliminary project plan a detailed plan for organizing such warranty centers at Project sites to provide warranty services and technical support on the terms and conditions stated in the bidding documents. The Supplier shall present to the Purchaser copies of the contracts signed with subcontractors for organizing warranty service centers prior to contract signing.
(4) The Supplier or the authorized subcontractor responsible for the delivery and installation of multimedia system equipment and software shall have the partner status of the manufacturer of the proposed goods.
(5) The Supplier or the authorized subcontractor responsible for adjusting the Client’s Cisco telecommunication equipment shall have the partner status by Cisco - Gold Certified Partner.
(6) The Supplier or the authorized subcontractor responsible for adjusting the Client’s Polycom videoconference equipment shall have the partner status by Polycom.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 7,000.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.11.1; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.11.1; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time May 12, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:10 Moscow time May 12, 2016.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 70,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/