September 29, 2016
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Improving centralized data processing within Rosstat CIS
Reference No: ST2/1/B.13.3
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Improving centralized data processing within Rosstat CIS.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Improving centralized data processing within Rosstat CIS. Under Federal State Statistical Service centralized data processing system development the following Rosstat CIS systems shall be reworked:
- Centralized System for Data Processing (CSDP);
- Module for statistical report collection (CSR);
- System for preparation of electronic economic descriptions (SPEED).
Major lines for the System development shall allow for:
- EED partial transfer to CSDP without the need to fully repeat data processing checklist operations.
- Description and performance of data processing operations, which are specific for individual TSB.
- Formalization and performance of the processes that allow switching between different classification versions.
- Implementation of additional processing modules to perform routine operations included in a number of Rosstat ED.
- Well-developed computerized interaction between statistical offices of the regional and district levels with regard to data collection planning, carrying out and monitoring.
- Optimization of the process for checking report data.
- Implementation of integrated mechanisms for monitoring the reports coming to TSB.
- Improvement of mechanisms used by TSB and DSD personnel to enter and adjust the report data.
- Preparation of data for response to Ad Hoc queries coming from Rosstat HQ.
- Preservation of dependences between data processing checklist operations.
- Optimization of processes related to data re-calculation to account for report adjustments received.
- Downloading arbitrary data to GIS and other external systems.
- Optimization of special data processing operations on the federal level.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 30 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 25 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 5 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
A Bidder (in case of a joint venture, its partner in charge) shall provide documentary evidence that during five (5) years (2011-2015) the Bidder had successfully completed (as a prime contractor or a partner in charge of the joint venture) at least 1 (one) contract for the amount not less than the equivalent of 7 (seven) million US dollars for the development and (or) upgrading of a territorially distributed information system for data collection and processing. The processing should have been done of data received from at least 60 geographically distributed processing centers with the total number of reporting units not less than ten (10) million; the developed / upgraded system should have included functions that enabled users to design reporting forms and / or data processing algorithms.
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder or his authorized subcontractor shall have the following certificates or licenses:
- Certificate ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement;
- License of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control on the activity on technical protection of confidential information
- License of the Russian Federal Security Service for maintenance of encryption (cryptographic) means.
(2) The Bidder shall have the following statuses:
- Linux: Red Hat not lower Advanced, Suse: not lower Gold;
Microsoft: not lower Microsoft Gold Partner.
(3) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following personnel:
- not less than 2 employees certified by Linux as RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or CLP (Certified Linux Professional);
- not less than 5 employees certified by Microsoft as MCSE Server Infrastructure (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Server Infrastructure);
- not less than 2 employees certified by Microsoft as MCSE Data Platform (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Data Platform);
- not less than 2 specialists certified by Oracle as OCP (Oracle Certified Professional);
- not less than 2 employees certified for server equipment SUN/Oracle;
- not less than 2 employees certified for operating systems SUN/Oracle Solaris.
- not less than 2 specialists passed at least one exam on Datastax Enterprise.
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from BEA and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,450.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.13.3; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.13.3; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 Moscow time on November 10, 2016. Bids need to be secured by a Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security required is: USD 150,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 14:10 Moscow time on November 10, 2016.
The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded World Bank-financed contracts.
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/