SECOND NATIONAL HYDROMET MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Loan No.: 8291-RU
Contract Title: Modernization of regional specialized meteorological centers in Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk and delivery of separate good’s items in international meteorological center in Moscow
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): NHMP2/1/A.1.b
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project (NHMP-2), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Modernization of regional specialized meteorological centers in Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk and delivery of separate good’s items in international meteorological center in Moscow.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) acting in accordance with Agency Agreement № 01-01-06/17-108 dated April 09, 2014 between the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring and BEA on the implementation of the Second National Hydromet Modernization Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Modernization of regional specialized meteorological centers in Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk for supporting uninterrupted operation of high-performance computer complexes installed under the NHMP-2, and delivery of separate good’s items in international meteorological center in Moscow.
Under this Bidding, the following activities are planned:
· Build a full-value engineering subsystem, with N+1 backup mode, to enable planned regular works and required repairs without stopping the computer complex; the following new systems shall be installed: Conditioning System of Service Rooms and Uninterruptible Power Supply System;
· Upgrade the technological and information subsystem supporting the computer complexes, including server equipment and software.
The modernization activities under this lot shall imply minimization of the time required for commissioning of the engineering-technological complexes to be installed.
Under the contract the following works have to be executed: Preparatory works (work related to review, document preparation and agreement; preparation of the premises / external site for location of the supplied equipment; delivery of equipment and materials; dismounting works); Mounting and installation (mounting works, pre-commissioning works; development of operating documents; preliminary off-line and comprehensive testing; operational acceptance; acceptance testing; commissioning); Training of Consignee’s staff; Maintenance in compliance with the warranty obligations and technical support conditions.
Contract implementation period is 38 weeks from the date of Contract effectiveness.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria.
(a) Financial capabilities
The Bidder’s average annual turnover for the last three years
(2016-2018) shall be not less than equivalent of USD 15 million.
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture (consortium), the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge (leader) for the last three years (2016-2018) shall be at least equivalent
of USD 10 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 5 million.
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
(b) Experience with similar projects
1. The Bidder (if a Joint Venture/consortium - one of its members) shall confirm its experience of implementing over the latest 3 (three) years (2016-2018) at least:
· 2 contracts for delivery, adjustment and implementation in commercial operation of engineering systems of uninterruptible power supply and conditioning for data processing centers energy consumption not less than 150 kW;
· 2 contracts for delivery, adjustment and implementation in commercial operation of information solutions on high-performance clusters / virtualization platforms with the cost of each solution (without other systems) not less than 1 million US dollars.
2. The Bidder shall have successful experience in implementing of information systems within, at least, last 10 years.
(c) Production capacities
1. The Bidder has to have the certificate of quality of ISO 9001 or GOST P ISO 9001 in the field of, at least, design, delivery, introduction of maintenance of information systems, computer systems and their networks. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
2. The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall have capacities to carry out warranty services of the supplied Goods. To confirm such capacities, the Bidder shall submit documentary evidence of its capacities related to warranty services of the whole range of the supplied Goods in compliance with the Contract terms and conditions, as part of its Bid. The document shall include a detailed description of the service infrastructure, such as: material, technical and human resources (dispatching and technical staff); technologies and periods for malfunction localization, for repairs and spare parts provision, including organization and delivery periods of defective, repaired and replacement equipment. If the Bidder does not have such a service system or if it is insufficient for servicing the whole range of supplied equipment, it shall submit a detailed plan for including additional services into its service system. The Bidder shall include in the plan a schedule for additional service centers opening before completion of equipment delivery, indicate addresses of service centers, describe procedures for their roll-out (agreements signing, staff training, spare part supply arrangements, manufacturers’ authorization, etc.) and their operation.
3. The Bidder or its authorized sub-contractor(s) shall have to confirm availability of specialists certified by the Manufacturers of the hardware and software for assembly, installation and commissioning of the supplied hardware and software regarding the Virtualization Platform, the Disk data storage system, the Software of monitoring and control system, the Uninterruptible power supply system, Conditioning and ventilation system, Automatic gas fire extinguishing system and Automatic fire alarm system (as per paragraphs 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 3.3.5, 3.4.2, 3.5.2, 3.5.4, 3.5.5, 3.5.6 of Section VI “Technical Requirements”). The staff list shall include at least 2 service specialists of the supercomputer Cray for ensuring works on a monitoring and management system, connections of the Cray XC40-AC complexes to the supplied equipment for the purpose of saving of guarantee of the Manufacturer. The staff list shall include at least 2 specialists in each of the areas (it is allowed to combine positions); replacements are allowed only upon agreement with the Consignee with a specialist with better confirmed qualifications. The specialists shall speak fluent Russian or have interpretation support for the whole Contract period in modes to meet the Technical Requirements.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from BEA,
Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: email@example.com, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours [from 10:00 to 16:00 hours Moscow time] at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of RUR 6,500.00 (no VAT is charged)
or USD 100.00.
The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/A.1.b; (VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710168360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 8291-RU,
Package No. NHMP2/1/A.1.b; (VAT exempt).
Documents will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time April 24, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time April 24, 2019.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 60,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation «Bureau of Economic Analysis»”
Second National Hydromet Modernization Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/
 For Russian companies using Russian Accounting Standards: according to profit and loss account (Annex # 1 to the order of Minfin of Russia dated July 2, 2010 № 66n) annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues” for a year (balance sheet forms line code, indicated in the organization annual financial statements to be submitted to the state statistical bodies and other executive authorities –2110), i.e. all organization incomes resulting from realization of goods and/or services for a year exclusive of the value added tax, excises. For companies using International Accounting Standards: annual turnover shall be understood as “revenues”.
 The average annual turnover for the last three years is the arithmetic mean (average) of the annual turnover amounts for the last three years.