January 15, 2015
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Upgrading hardware and software to ensure fault-free operation of the modernized Unified System for Records Collection (USRC)
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ST2/1/B.7.12
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Upgrading hardware and software to ensure fault-free operation of the modernized Unified System for Records Collection (USRC).
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of equipment and software for Upgrading hardware and software to ensure fault-free operation of the modernized Unified System for Records Collection (USRC) including: development of technical and operating documentation, delivery and installation at the Rosstat Headquarters of hardware (45 servers of 5 types, tape library, switches, hardware load balancers, UPS units, server cabinets, control and management equipment etc.) and software, technical support and warranty services. The delivery period including acceptance testing is 18 weeks.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers , edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 10 million for the last 3 years (2011-2013).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 7 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million for the last 3 years (2011-2013).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
Bidder shall have experience (as a prime contractor or an association of suppliers) in implementation of two similar contracts amounting to at least an equivalent of USD 4 million each in the last 3 years (2011-2013).
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement.
(2) The Bidder or its designated subcontractor shall have warranty service center(s) in the Project Site, or must submit as a part of Preliminary Project Plan the detailed plan for setting up such warranty service center(s) to provide warranty services and technical support on the terms indicated in the Bidding Documents. The Bidder shall submit to the Purchaser the copies of signed subcontracts with warranty service center(s) before signing the Contract Agreement.
(3) The Bidder or its designated subcontractor, which is responsible for supply and installation of the server equipment, network equipment, and data storage equipment, shall have the highest partner status of a manufacturer of proposed equipment.
(4) The Bidder or its designated subcontractor shall have the following status required for installation of the proposed software:
- Oracle: at least Platinum Partner;
- Microsoft: at least Microsoft Enterprise Solution Provider.
(5) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following qualified personnel for contract implementation:
- MCSE Server Infrastructure (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Server Infrastructure) – at least 3 specialists;
- Linux RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) или Linux CLP (Certified Linux Professional) – at least 2 specialists;
- Proposed Backup Software – at least 1 specialist;
- Proposed hardware load balancer – at least 1 specialist;
- Hitachi data storage system (Hitachi Data Systems Certified Implementer – Enterprise) – at least 2 specialists.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 4,500.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: OPERU-1 of the Bank of Russia, Moscow
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.7.12; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.7.12; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time February 26, 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time February 26, 2015.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 80,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/