July 19, 2016
SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Improving approaches to the formation and maintenance of metadata in the multi-dimensional data analysis subsystem (SMAD) and electronic economic descriptions subsystem of Rosstat CIS
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ST2/1/B.14.3
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Improving approaches to the formation and maintenance of metadata in the multi-dimensional data analysis subsystem (SMAD) and electronic economic descriptions subsystem of Rosstat CIS.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Improving approaches to the formation and maintenance of metadata in the multi-dimensional data analysis subsystem (SMAD) and electronic economic descriptions subsystem of Rosstat CIS. The following main tasks shall be solved:
- development of communications between statistical works and EED;
- to development of differentiation of access to EED and control of creation of EED;
- expansion of structure of formalizable metadata;
- expansion of opportunities of the automated check of EED;
- simplification of the formal description of algorithms of calculations;
- expansion of abilities to integrate with the RI and CSDP systems.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 15 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 12 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 3 million for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder (in case of Joint Venture – Partner in Charge) shall submit documentary confirmation that within 5 (five) last years (2011-2015) the Bidder has successfully executed (as a prime contractor or a partner in charge of an association of suppliers) at least 1 (one) contract for amount of an equivalent of USD 2 (two) million, on development and (or) upgrade of the distributed centralized information system, work with which is intended at least for 4000 users; the developed/modernized system shall contain the functions allowing users to adjust forms of account and/or algorithms of data processing.
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement
(2) The Bidder shall have the status:
- Microsoft status: Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Oracle status: Oracle Platinum Partner
(3) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following specialists:
- At least two specialists certified as Linux RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or Linux CLP (Certified Linux Professional)
- At least two specialists certified as MCSE Server Infrastructure (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Server Infrastructure) status;
- At least two specialists certified as MCSE Data Platform (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Data Platform) status;
- At least two specialists certified Oracle Certified Professional with status OCP;
- At least two specialists certified as Documentum;
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,400.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.14.3; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.14.3; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time September 1, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time September 1, 2016.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 38,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/