SECOND STATE STATISTICAL SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Loan No.: 4867-RU
Contract Title: Development of the system for preparing electronic economic descriptions within Rosstat CIS
Reference No.: ST2/1/B.14.4
The Russian Federation has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second State Statistical System Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Development of the system for preparing electronic economic descriptions within Rosstat CIS.
The Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis” (hereinafter BEA) serves as the implementing agency for the Project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders development of the System for preparation of electronic economic descriptions (hereinafter referred to as SPEED) as an integral part of CIS. The Supplier shall develop and put into operation SPEED special software.
The following tasks shall be completed:
- Survey of computerization objects;
- Designing new SPEED capabilities;
- SPEED development;
- Conducting preliminary tests of the System;
- Pilot operation of the System and finalization based on the results of the pilot operation;
- Conducting acceptance tests of the System;
- Launching the specialized software on the Consignees’ sites;
- Consignees’ personnel training on running SPEED operations
- Warranty services.
The System development shall be carried out over two Project Cycles (7 phases) with total duration of 79 weeks.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines, edition of May 2004, revised October 2006 and October 2010 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a) Financial Capabilities
The Bidder’s (single Bidder or Joint Venture) average annual turnover shall be at least equivalent of USD 10 million for the last 3 years (2016 – 2018).
If the Bidder is a Joint Venture, the average annual turnover of the Partner in charge shall be at least equivalent of USD 8 million and the average annual turnover of the each other partner shall be at least equivalent of USD 2 million for the last 3 years (2016 – 2018).
The Bidder shall provide, as documentary evidence for the above information, copies of the auditor's conclusions for the above mentioned period or balance sheets certified by tax service of the Bidder's country (as a rule for the Russian companies).
b) Specific Experience with Similar Projects
(1) The Bidder (in case of consortium - the responsible partner of consortium) shall submit documentary confirmation of the fact that within 5 (five) last years (2014-2018). The Bidder has successfully executed (as a prime contractor or a partner in charge of an association of suppliers) at least 1 (one) contract for the amount of at least the equivalent of USD 1,500,000 (one million five hundred thousand) for developing and (or) upgrading a distributed centralized information system. The developed / upgraded system should have functions allowing user customization of metadata (format and compilation rules) for the mandatory, summary, or exported (downloaded) tables.
c) Production Capacities
(1) The Bidder shall be certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or GOST ISO 9001-2011 quality management standards. This certificate shall be submitted by the Bidder to the Purchaser before signing the Contract Agreement
(2) The Bidder or his authorized subcontractor shall be licensed by the Federal service on engineering and export supervision on activities for technical protection of confidential information.
(3) The Bidder shall have the status:
- Microsoft status: not lower than Gold in Application Development;
- Oracle status: not lower Oracle Platinum Partner.
(4) The Bidder shall confirm availability of the following specialists:
- At least two specialists certified as Linux RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or Linux CLP (Certified Linux Professional);
- At least two specialists certified by Microsoft as MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert);
- At least two specialists certified by Oracle with OCP status (Oracle Certified Professional);
- At least two specialists certified as Documentum.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of BEA Procurement Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m Moscow time at the address given below.
A complete set of bidding documents in Russian and English languages may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 6,500.00 Russian Rubles (no VAT is charged) or USD 100.00. The method of payment will be direct transfer to the following accounts:
- for payment in Russian Rubles:
Beneficiary: Interregional Operation Department of Russian Federal Treasury (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation)
Beneficiary Bank: Operations department of the Bank of Russia, Moscow 701
Beneficiary Bank BIC: 044501002
Beneficiary Account: 40101810500000001901
KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.14.4; VAT exempt);
- for payment in USD:
Beneficiary: MEZREGIONALNOE OPERACIONNOE UFK, INN 7710198360, KPP 771001001
Beneficiary Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION MOSCOW RU (CBRFRUMM)
Beneficiary Account: 40105840300000002901
Beneficiary Bank Account: 0011907227
Intermediary Bank: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N.A., NEW YORK (CHASUS33)
Details of Payment: KBK 092 1 10 07000 01 6000 180
(please indicate: non-refundable fee of bidders under the loan No. No. 4867-RU, Package No. ST2/1/B.14.4; VAT exempt).
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for local delivery.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 Moscow time April 04, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14:00 Moscow time April 04, 2019.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 40,000.00 or an equivalent amount in the currency of Bid, or any other foreign currency, or in Russian Rubles.
The address referred to above is:
Foundation “Bureau of Economic Analysis”
Second State Statistical System Development Project
Attn. Mr. Sergey Yu. Kirnos, Head of Procurement Department
27, bld 3, Zoubovsky blvd, Moscow, 119021, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 937-6750
Fax: (+7-495) 937-6753
Web site: www.beafnd.org/en/